Join our Work Experience Program - volunteers commit to 10 shifts in a 3-month time period.
• Upon completion, you will receive a certificate you can include with your resume to help get that interview!
• Work Experience Program provides you with transferable skills and volunteer experience to strengthen your resume.
• The certificate details tasks completed/learned, work ethic and communication skills. The certificate presents a quick view, from a reputable organization, of you to a potential employer.
• All personal protective equipment (PPA)
• All tools, equipment, and lunch
• Hands-on training
• Lunch, Coffee & Snacks
What does Habitat require of me?
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• A great attitude and willingness to learn
• A firm commitment to shifts
• No physical limitations to mobility, strength, etc.
• Conversation English (LINC 5)
For more information or to apply, please visit HFH.org/volunteer or contact Trish at 780-451-3416